Skip to the content
- Marabou is an SMT-based verification tool. It accepts both fully-connected and convolutional networks.
- ERAN is a robustness analyzer based on Abstract Interpretation. It accepts both fully-connected and convolutional networks based on MNIST, CIFAR10 and ACAS XU.
- MIPVerify is a MILP-based verification tool. It accepts both fully-connected and convolutional networks based on MNIST and CIFAR10.
- NeVer is a tool for checking the safety of neural networks. It was the first tool for verification and repair of neural networks.
- Netron is a viewer for neural network, deep learning and machine learning models. It supports, at least experimentally, many of the different format used by the most popular learning frameworks.
- NN-SVG is a tool for creating neural network architecture drawings parametrically. It provides the ability to export those drawings to Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) files.
- ONNX is an open format to represent deep learning models.